Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Life in Photos

While I haven't been blogging a whole heck of a lot lately, I haven't been sitting around doing nothing, either. I've been pretty busy, just not really had the time, or the inclination if I'm being honest, to blog about it. Hopefully that will change soon.

I made my daughter a library tote bag, using Clover and Violet's tutorial. It will be a Christmas gift that I know she'll love. The floral fabric is Hello Kitty from Liberty, which I bought from Karen Sato's Etsy Shop Washimatta.

Library Tote

Man quilt

 For the Hub

Couch Cushions

Couch Cushions. Eventually....

Oh look, there's me! In a bad instagram photo..... also in my new infinity scarf! I used shot cottons, which are SO. SOFT. I loosely used Anna Maria Horner's figure 8 scarf pattern....

AMH Infinity Scarf

Handquilting

Finally Started Quilting....

Chocolate Babka

Chocolate Babka


Smitten Kitchen's Chicken Noodle Soup

Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake

Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake

Bee Blocks

Spinning Star

Raccoons

Raccoon Elbow Patches

#raccoonsfor2013 coffee

Playing dollhouse. I especially like the focus of this picture. If you look through the dollhouse window, you can see my snowy deck railing! Also, check out that tiny mixing bowl! That's what I was focusing on.....

Teeny Tiny Pieces....

5 comments:

  1. Lots of good stuff here - love the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes! Love the embroidery (?) on the library tote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. You HAVE been busy. And the scene out the dollshouse window is the first thing I focused on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that library tote! Such cute embroidery, and your infinity scarf looks wonderful. I neeed to make at least one of those this winter, I love scarves! And I wish I lived closer so I could see/smell/devour all the lovely yummies you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kitty doll house. I had a mouse house.

    ReplyDelete